The King's Christian School Document Library
Instructions: All international students, please contact your agency to register for the 2017-18 school year. If you do not have an agency, please see Mrs. Mary Borzell in the Admissions Office.
For all of our domestic families, please continue reading.
To fully register for the 2017-18 school year and to ensure your child(ren) will have a seat in next year’s classes, please complete the following:
- Print out the following forms:
- Fill out those forms completely, and then turn them in to the Administrative Office with your registration fee. (The forms and fee must both be turned in for registration to be complete.)
- The registration fee for all preschool students is $75 per student.
- For all other grades, registration is $375 per student.
- If you are an active military family in the service of the United States, please be sure to also include a copy of your active military ID in order to receive a 5% discount off of your tuition.
- If you wish to apply for financial assistance for next school year, now is the time to do so! Click on this link for the application instructions Steps for Submitting Financial Aid Application 2017-18 (domestic families only), and please take note of the deadline.
And that’s all there is to it! Once you have turned in the forms noted above, you should NOT fill them out again at Student Processing time.
Advanced Placement Applications
Christian Service Program
Revised: March 7, 2017